MENU

Slide

Ettusais whitening essence + cupcake workshop

Wednesday, July 22, 2009



Sobs, Cos i tend to breakout prolly 1 week before my period comes,
Boohoo, so i get like tiny tiny scars even after the blemishes is gone.
And my facial therapist told me that even though my skin is oily,
but it's dehydrated, but cos of my oily skin i don't want to use a cream!



So i've been using this product from ettusais and
my skin have really improved!

IMG_0187
Medicated Acne Whitening Essence!


Don't be fooled by it's name!
Even if you don't have acne you can still use it, just like me! :D
It actually helps light your acne scars,
even freckles by suppressing the formation of melanin.

And because it's an ESSENCE,
It penetrates deeply into your skin,
so you get more moisture compared to using a cream.
And you won't have to worry that it'll be too oily, and you'll breakout etc.

Hydrated skin = less pimmmmmmples!!!

IMG_0191
Btw, it's priced at $57 for a bottle!




Btw someone asked me on my tagboard where is ettusais counters available? Here are the branches! (:

ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236




Check out more awesome products from Ettusais @ www.ettusais.sg !


No comments: